Donate Ukraine Hotels is a project that raises funds to support accommodation facilities and their employees affected by hostilities on the territory of Ukraine since February 24, 2022.
Money donated to the project are used for:
• Cooperation with European hotel associations in order to accommodate Ukrainian refugees in hotels and temporary employment of Ukrainian hoteliers during forced emigration. The project has already established connection and involved organizations in Poland, Romania and Ireland;
• Providing consultations and communication support to Ukrainian hoteliers abroad;
• Coordination of actions between humanitarian headquarters, volunteer organizations and hotels regarding the accommodation of refugees:
• Transfer of humanitarian aid to residents of hotels in different cities of Ukraine who have the status of internally displaced persons;
• Providing and coordinating support to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, territorial defense, volunteers and the Red Cross;
• Information support and creation of media content of the project (website development, posts and videos);
• Carrying out explanatory work on changes in the legislation and conditions of hotel’s operations;
• Support of the whole hospitality industry, which counts more than 3,000 hotels in Ukraine.